Tips for Getting Your Hair Done at the Salon
By Gretchen Maurer, creator of Weddinghair.com
- Schedule your wedding day hair appointment at least eight
- Have a practice session at least a month ahead and bring
a picture of your dress and your headpiece with you to the
- Record your travel time from the salon to where you are
- Add on extra time for getting dressed and make-up if
the salon is not applying it.
- Bring a Polaroid camera to your hair appointment and
take pictures of the front, side, and back.
- Ask for more than one stylist to help with the wedding
party. Three stylists for a party of six is the best bet
for staying on schedule.
- Schedule all nail appointments for the day before, this
also saves time.
- Don't expect to get your favorite stylist to do your wedding
hair if you desire an intricate Updo. This is a specialty
service and best left for the resident expert.
Brookside Farm is operated by Family
All proceeds from weddings support the charity
work of Family Care Foundation, as do car donations. Click
here to make a car donation, truck donation, RV donation or
boat donation to Donate
Car to Charity